Did you know that the Embassy of Switzerland in Armenia through its Swiss Cooperation Office South Caucasus is funding 50% of this project since August 2021? This funding is only for 6 months, therefore only a month left and we are on our own again.
A project that started with the celebration of the 90th birthday of a great Armenian woman, Professor Dora Sakayan when the Vayots Dzor region was inundated with children escaping Azeri terror and a few thousand dollars was raised to start the Resilience Hubs program. Today, the Resilience Hubs choirs are preparing a big Christmas concert with the hope that the program will continue. Consider it their way of doing a fundraising concert, but instead of performing for donors, they are performing for their parents, their community, for a future where they also have the same rights as your children and grandchildren. . . Donate generously, the need is urgent.
Donate here: https://www.atkenarmenianfoundation.com/donate
- Resilience Hubs Christmas concert in Yegheknadzor.
- 70 children from border towns coming together to celebrate through the power of music!
- December 26, 2022, 14:30
- Yegheknadzor Culture Centre, "A Swiss Christmas Concert"
- Maro Simonyan, Musical Director
- The Resilience Hubs choirs of the Atken Armenian Foundation
- Co-funded by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation SDC
- In partnership with the AKNA Cultural Society NGO (Armenia)
- Over 70 children from our choirs in border towns of Vayots Dzor.